Diese Seite ist im Moment leider nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Accordance Technical Services Ltd (“We”) are committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Accordance Technical Services Ltd whose registered address is at Tower Point, 44 North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YR.
Information that we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
a) technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
b) information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register for information and updates, subscribe to an event, search for a product or service and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Use of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other products and services that may be of interest to you that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information;
- to inform you of any changes to our site, services or products;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing you personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties (except in the specific circumstances defined under the Disclosing your information section above).
Refund / cancellation policy
All services provided are covered by our standard terms of business which are issued as part of our contractual agreement with the customer (Letter of Engagement). In the unlikely event that we do not provide the service agreed within the stated terms per our Letter of Engagement and for which payment has already been taken, we will issue a full refund within 3 working days.
Links to other sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our advertisers and affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will always inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by withholding your consent on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Accordance Technical Services Ltd, Tower Point, 44 North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YR.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Accordance Technical Services Ltd
Last updated: 13 May 2015